Universal Battery Tester (Digital)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Things seem to be running a bit slow? Still running slow after you replace the batteries? Why waste time inserting and removing battery after battery when you can just test it. Maybe it's not your batteries at all. With this tester, you can make sure of that. Test the voltage of AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, and even mini cell batteries. Voltage range on the back of the tester will help you determine the quality range of Good, Low Power, or Replace.
- Check the power level to test all household batteries
- Quick test shows if a device needs a replacement battery
- Easy-to-read digital numbers indicate the power level on a 1.25" digital screen
- Rechargeable Batteries are typically 1.2V when fully charged versus 1.5V for normal alkaline batteries
- Note: Battery tester has no internal battery. It is powered by the battery being tested.