Car Diagnostic Scanner Code Reader
This MaxiScan MS309 CAN OBD II / EOBD Code Reader provides easy and quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Code send their definitions on all OBD II compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996. Though small in size, it is powerful enough to retrieve the same information as large expensive scanners.
- Work with all 1996 and later OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes.
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions - English, Spanish, French and German, etc.
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD II protocols. Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
1. Saves time and money on repairs, find out what's wrong prior to repairing and verify a repair after servicing.
2. Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol support.
3. Turns off check engine light(MIL). Erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and resets OBD II monitor status.
4. Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD II monitors.
5. Determines malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
6. More features for less-retrieves same information as expensive scanners.
7. Keeps engine performance in good shape with regular inspections and prevents future costly repairs.
8. Helps to identify problems with a used vehicle before buying or selling.
1. Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display
2. Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 60 Centigrade
3. Storage Temperature: - 20 ~ 70 Centigrade
4. Power: 8 ~ 18V provided via vehicle battery
5. Dimensions: 110.3 x 69.5 x 20.2mm
6. Weight: 180g
* 1 X Ideashop MS309 Scanning tool
* 1 X Instruction Manual Book