3 In 1 Derma Roller Set 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm Micro Needles
Derma Micro Needle Roller for Cell Regeneration, Scars, Pimples, Blemishes, Facial Wrinkles and Lines, Pores.
With the 3-in-1 derma roller, you can see a difference in just a few days. The 3-in-1 derma roller naturally, painlessly, and safely stimulates collagen and elastin production below the skin's surface, where wrinkles begin to form. Results improve with extended use. Three separate rollers with different length & needle counts made of sterilized titanium micro-needles address all skin types and problems.
- Repairs and revitalizes complexion.
- Reduces sagging skin, age spots, scarring (including acne scars), unattractive large pores & sun damage.
- Reduces deep-set and fine line wrinkles.
- Restores skin's natural, youthful beauty.
- Reduces cellulite & stretch marks.
- Results rival those of aestheticians and cosmetic surgeons.
- Helps reverse age-related hair loss, restoring healthy, thick hair, a hallmark of youth.
- New improved rotary transformation model of the head with anti-skid grip design.
The 3-in-1 derma roller set comes with three separate roller heads to meet every skin care need:
1. 1200-needle 1.5 mm length head (for use on body) helps reduce scarring, stretch marks, cellulite and sagging skin.
2. 600-needle 1.0 mm length head (for use on face) helps reverse the signs of aging on the face.
3. The delicate 180-needle 0.5 mm length head (for use around eyes) treats the sensitive skin of the eyelids and lips. All heads have sterilized titanium needles.
The aging process can be cruel to our skin. Between sun damage and progressive collagen loss, the skin loses its plumpness and resiliency.
Micro needle skin rejuvenation or "Mesolift" infuses the dermis with potent vitamins and anti-oxidants to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin.
Micro needle skin massage will stimulate collagen production, helps to infuse active cosmetics into the skin.Things to Know About Micro needle skin care system:
1. Micro needle skin care system is good for skin complexion improvement, wrinkle reduction and face rejuvenation.
2. Micro needle skin care system is the best choice for facial treatments due to specific skin thickness on the face.
3. Micro needle skin care system will increase skin permeability without harming the underlying capillary system.
4. Micro needle skin care system is best to be used with professional skin care concentrates on ensuring the safety and effectiveness of the treatment.
- The roller can be used per one person only!
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use on Eczema, Active acne, inflamed, red, oily, acne-prone areas, Psoriasis
- Do not share your Roller with anyone else.
Do not use this product if you have open cuts, wounds, sun-burnt skin, active herpes outbreaks, pustule acne lesions, or any other acute infection or inflammation of the skin, have a history of poor wound healing, collagen diseases, blood problems, are pregnant or lactating, are prone to keloid scarring or have diabetes. Aspirin, Nurofen, Vitamin E and blood thinning drugs all cause increased bruising and should not be taken in the two weeks leading up to treatment.
Skin micro-needling (derma rolling) is an increasingly common cosmetic procedure for treating acne scars. Our roller is a class 1 medical device which is simple and easy to use at home. In fact, it has very similar results to Laser Treatment, Chemical Peels and Dermabrasion, but is considerably less invasive (without any of the skin trauma) and carries only a fraction of the cost.
The derma roller perforates the stratum corneum creating a high TEWL (trans epidermal water loss)on acne scars. In a sense, it re-activates an inactive healing state allowing ReJuveness scar healing products to work and repair of the stratum corneum. The results will be a totally rebuilt stratum corneum and smooth even colored highly aesthetic re-healed scarred area.
Successful Treatment Regime For Acne scars:
- Scar Removal Including Pitted and Acne Scarring
- Boosting the Effectiveness of Scar Healing Products
Suggested Needle Length by Condition:
- ( .50 mm) for increased penetration of Hyper Heal scar cream and silicone sheeting into the skin. (for Daily Use On the Face)
SUGGESTED USE: The size of the roller depends on the skin's (epidermis) thickness of treated area. The needles are not supposed to reach the dermal (dermis) level deeper than 0.5mm. Skin thickness varies from tens shares of millimeters to 4 millimeters.
- Please, note that the thickness of the skin depends on skin type, age, health conditions and may vary from individual to individual. If you have sensitive, dry, fair skin, choose the maller size. Consult skin care specialist to determine your skin type and its appropriate treatments.
- Use separate rollers for different body areas, as those have different micro-flora. Always keep the roller clean and sanitized