Silicone Suction Lids
Premium quality, universal storage lids powered by suction. Just press down to create an airtight seal that preserves freshness, locks in odors, and allows you to store stuff for later without using plastic wrap. They work on all sorts of containers, so stick them to pots, pans, bowls, dishes, mugs or cups to save food, retain heat, block splatters, maintain freshness and more. They make it easy to store leftovers, but they are also nice for containing oil when frying food, or capturing steam and blocking explosions when microwaving. Use them to cover ingredients when preparing meals, keep sides hot while setting the table, or store food in the pan you cooked it in. Stop searching for the top that's missing, and don't struggle with warped ones that no longer fit. This five piece set of alternatives will fit on a range of containers, and they are totally washable and reusable. The advanced shape makes them work better than flat ones, and the large handles ensure that anyone can use them easily. For storage in compact locations, they even stack into a compact pile to save space, and keep the set together.
Why They're Good
- Premium Quality. Watch out for similar looking products made from second rate materials, or those with inferior designs. These ones have been thoroughly tested, and they work incredibly well. Thicker silicone, advanced shaping, and large handles ensure that they outperform the competition.
- Long Lasting. Amazingly durable, this set will last for years of regular use. Don't worry about ripping, tearing or decreased ability because they are guaranteed to keep working without damage or reduced performance.
- Environmentally Friendly. Eliminate plastic wrap, foil, wax paper and other disposable covers. These ones work even better for covering and sealing, and you can wash and reuse hundreds of times.
- Airtight Seal. Just press down to stick it in place and create a remarkably strong bond. The strong suction will hold securely to keep food fresh, contain odors, and block incoming air to make leftovers last longer.
- Temperature Resistant. Hot or cold, it doesn't matter. Because they are made from pure silicone, they are safe for multiple uses from freezer to oven.
- Several Sizes. Get a range of sizes in this five piece set and be prepared to cover any container in your kitchen.
- Dishwasher Safe. The non-stick material rinses clean easily, but you can also toss them into the dishwasher for effortless maintenance.
- Fast And Effective. Seal a bowl in a matter of seconds. Eliminate frustration and struggle, and cover stuff faster.
- Versatile. Use to seal containers for storage, or use as an aid for cooking. It can improve performance and reduce mess when cooking in the microwave, and it can contain splashing when cooking on your stove top.
Where To Use Them
- Stove Top
- On the go
How To Use
These silicone suction lids are very simple to use. They offer anyone a cost effective, and frustration free way to cover almost anything. When using one, the only things to consider will be material and size. As long as the item is compatible, and smaller than the lid you choose, you should have no problem attaching the lid securely. Although operation isn't complex, follow the steps below to ensure best results.
- To prepare, choose a lid that is larger than the rim you will stick it to.
- Align over the top using the center handle, and then rest lightly over the top.
- To create an airtight seal, press down on top of the center handle. You will instantly create a lasting bond that seals in freshness.
- To remove, simply roll back at the edge, and then lift up with the large handle. Once peeled back, the seal will break, and the lid will lift off easily. If you lift up with the seal intact, the whole container will move due to the string suction attachment.
- For use as a splatter guard, lay over opening without pressing down.
- Safe and effective for use in your freezer, oven, microwave or fridge.
- Dishwasher safe or hand washable when dirty.
- Stack neatly for storage, the handles will nest inside each other to form a compact collection, and secure the set together.
- Stainless Steel
Stop searching for the one top that fits, and switch to this universal alternative to save time and money. Use one as a stay cool lid that contains messes while cooking, or use one to transform any container into a storage device. They will never warp, crack, peel, absorb odors, stretch out, melt or shrink, and they will cling to almost any bowl, dish or pot in your kitchen. They are so much easier than plastic wrap, and more useful too. Steam in flavor and moisture when cooking in the microwave, or lock in taste and freshness when keeping leftovers in your refrigerator. They can even be used with liquids because the bond created is both air and water tight. Each lid fits on a range of containers, and despite the large center knob that makes them easier to maneuver, they stack neatly for storage in a small space. Regular tops are difficult to put on, and only work for a single item. These suction powered alternatives attach faster, and they are way more versatile. Save money and make an eco-friendly choice when you start using these instead of expensive alternatives, or disposable stuff like tinfoil and plastic film.
Sizes in each kit: